Parents/guardians can make all online payments via Colegio Menor’s secure electronic payment portal which can be accessed through the “Online Payments” selection found on our school’s website.
As per school policy, we are unable to manage cash transactions on campus.
The following payment methods are made available to Colegio Menor parents/guardians:
- We have agreements with the following credit card companies in order to offer payments, without interest, for up to 3, 6, 10, or 12 months: Diners Club, Visa-Pichincha, Visa and Mastercard-Produbanco, Visa and Mastercard-Banco Bolivariano, Pacificard, American Express and Visa Banco Guayaquil.
- We accept Visa or Mastercard from any other bank or foreign bank by making transactions via BANCO DE GUAYAQUIL selection. In this case it will be charged as a current payment.
- We have payment agreements with Banco Pichincha, Produbanco and Bolivariano. If you wish to pay through these banks we advise that you visit the nearest bank location with cash or check made out to “Colegio Menor” also making sure to indicate the associated Student Identification code. The bank will automatically notify the school that the deposit was made.
- We can also accept account or wired transfers under certain conditions. For further information regarding this payment method please write us at email@example.com
If you are not longer a Colegio Menor parent/legal guardian you can obtain your electronic invoices HERE. Please note the username and password are the student ID number.
Colegio Menor provides door to door transportation service according to the following schedule:
- Morning arrival times for students taking the bus to Colegio Menor is at 7:45am.
- There are 3 afternoon departure times
- Early Childhood (Playgroup & Prekindergarten) – 12:00pm
- Kindergarten through 8th grade – 2:40pm
- For students who attend extracurricular activities and have requested bus transportation, departure time is at 4:20pm
Please refer to this schedule to anticipate your child’s arrival home. For additional information, do not hesitate to contact Denise Trujillo or María José Ávila at telephone number 5000250 ext. 306 and 300, respectively, or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
In order for this service to operate in the safest and most efficient way, we require your assistance for the following:
- Be waiting on time at the stops indicated on the confirmation card, the driver is not authorized to honk, ring the doorbell, or call the students by telephone.
- Turn in the “tarjeta de desembarque” (click here to download) to the school with photos of persons authorized to receive your children. Mandatory for preschool and primary school students. If the authorized person is not present once the route has been concluded, the student will return to the school to be picked-up by his/her parent(s).
- Immediately inform the school of any change of address, authorized persons, or contact information.
Please keep in mind that arrival and departure times may vary throughout the course of the year due to changes in address and a possible increase/decrease in the number of students using transportation services. In the event of any changes, parents will be informed in a timely manner.
Goddard Catering Group manages the Samborondon Campus cafeteria service. This group has 18 years of experience in catering business, and a well-trained and qualified work force. GCG operates from a modern plant which meets all local and international standards.
Colegio Menor is continually improving its security measures in order to take precautions and ensure the well-being and safety of all of its community members, especially our students.
To become familiar with our security policies we suggest you click the following link:
Our medical staff is responsible for providing basic care (first aid) to our community and any person(s) on school premises during school activities or events.
The medical attention services we offer comply with pre-established medical protocols.
It is important that parents/guardians provide written notification regarding student allergies/ medications/medical conditions through the school’s registration system.
Please remember to not send your child to school if they present with symptoms such as: signs and symptoms of influenza (fever, cough, sneezing, runny nose, etc.), sore throat, difficulty swallowing, fever exceeding 37.5℃, vomiting and diarrhea, intense headache, skin rash of unknown origin, or lice infestation.