Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure that planning, preparation, teaching, recording, assessment and reports meet the needs of the students and expectations of the school. To actively contribute to wider school development and growth.
- Demonstrate thorough curriculum knowledge and be flexible within the science department to teach different aspects of the curriculum. To work alongside other national and international teachers and develop the curriculum offering and future development of the subject within the school.
Qualifications & Skills
- Advanced/Native English Level.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Qualified Teacher status with a minimum of two years teaching experience.
- Math curriculum – Knowledgeable of world-class curriculums including UK and International curriculums and associated assessment methods.
- Understanding of effective teaching and learning theory and practice of providing effectively for the individual needs of all children through classroom organization, differentiation and learning strategies.
- Full understanding of the Health and Safety Requirements of the subject.
- Excellent people skills, a proven positive rapport with students, colleagues, and parents.
- Leadership experience and skills—the ability to inspire respect, trust, and confidence.
- Comfortable with change, innovation, and creative pursuits.