Duties and Responsibilities
- Development and promote independence in a safe, secure, challenging environment employing strategies to recognize and reward achievement of self-reliance.
- To support the learning of individuals and groups of pupils as identified in the weekly curriculum planning and to act as a role model, setting high expectations.
- To work with teachers and leaders within the year group to design the daily/weekly program of lessons, activities, and events to support pupils and adjust lessons/work plans as appropriate.
- To assist the teacher in preparing, planning, and managing specific activities/teaching programs, adjusting activities according to pupils’ responses/needs.
Qualifications & Skills
- BA in Education or related fields.
- Advanced/native English speaker.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Adaptable to work in a fast-paced ever-changing environment.
- Proactive and willingness to take on multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player, willing to help and be flexible.