Samborondón: Media Center Coordinator
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate all Media Center activities including special events, author visits, book fairs, reading challenges, summer reading and service projects.
- Teach curriculum-aligned classes to students in grades 1 to 6. Integrate Information/Technology, Reading and Social Studies standards into the lessons.
- Teach “point-of-need” research classes to Upper School students.
- Train teachers in information literacy, technology, research skills.
- Manage bilingual library collection.
- Prepare local and international book orders on an annual basis.
- Supervise library assistants.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in library science, education or a related field.
- Media Center / Library experience desirable + a minimum of two (2) years teaching experience at the Elementary level.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations
APPLY TO THIS POSITION
LINKS OF INTEREST