Parents/guardians can make all online payments via Colegio Menor’s secure electronic payment portal which can be accessed through the “Online Payments” selection found on our school’s website.
As per school policy, we are unable to manage cash transactions on campus.
The following payment methods are made available to Colegio Menor parents/guardians:
- We have agreements with the following credit card companies in order to offer payments without interest for up to 3, 6, 10, or 12 months*: Diners Club, Visa-Pichincha, Visa and Mastercard-Produbanco, Visa and Mastercard-Banco Bolivariano, Pacificard. (*Deferred payments up to 12 months only for Campus Quito)
- We accept Visa and Mastercards from other banks or foreign banks by making transactions via the Produbanco selection, which is our intermediary bank for this method of payment.
- We have payment agreements with Banco Pichincha and Produbanco. If you wish to pay through these banks we advise that you visit the nearest bank location with cash or check made out to “Colegio Menor” also making sure to indicate the associated Student Identification code. It is not necessary to fill out a deposit slip. The bank will automatically notify the school that the deposit was made.
- We can also accept account transfers under certain conditions. For further information regarding this payment method please write us at email@example.com
- Quito Enrollment: July 15 to August 15
- Guayaquil Enrollment: March 15 to April 15
- Monthly Tuition: within the first 5 days of every month
Colegio Menor issues electronic invoices for its services. Typically, invoices are made out to the ID number of the student, in this way they can legally be used by the parent(s)/legal guardian(s). However, if you wish to change the name to whom the invoice is made, you can do it through our payment portal. Invoices are always made available on the student’s statement at the convenience of the parent/guardian.
If you are not longer a Colegio Menor parent/legal guardian you can obtain your electronic invoices HERE. Please note the username and password are the student ID number.
SCHOOL’S AUTHORIZED COSTS
LINKS OF INTEREST